HAVE YOU ASKED?*


*DAILY DEW 30TH/JUNE/2021*

*HAVE YOU ASKED?*

_Key Bible Text:_
*Until now you have not asked for anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your happiness may be complete*
(John 16:24 (GNB))

_Bible Insight:_

I was at the IKOYI prison Magistrate Court that morning. It turned out that my matter wasn't going on! I & an officer of the complainant checked with the registrar it turns out that the matter was slated for the following week for trial. I saw a document that would help me! So I collected it to run some copies! My bill was 180 naira. I had a thousand naira note with me -- the small denominations on me, I was afraid to release as I knew I would need them later. But I thought it was too early, and I was the first customer she would attend to! So I was about using my church mind to give her the only set of smaller denominations with me, when I had a check in my spirit that said: "But have you asked?". 

Immediately, I kept back the "change" with me -- thank God she didn't notice as she had been busy attending to other customers! So I gave her the 1000 naira note with me, and she searched out my balance for me -- all from her bag! Then the scripture came to mind: "Ask, and you shall receive!", "You do not receive because you do not ask!" 

Pls don't assume it can't be done: have you asked? Have you prayed? Have you shared the challenge with a friend!? 

There are several things we go through life thinking "I know it can't be done!" In fact, some have set their minds perpetually on the negative! 

Never shy away from asking! Talk to God about that challenge! And you may also need to share with a friend! Learn to open up! Don't suffer* in silence!

MEDITATION:
*Ask, and you will receive; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks will receive, and anyone who seeks will find, and the door will be opened to those who knock.* (Matthew 7:7-8 (GNB))

*#David_Joshua_Egbochuo*
*#Wednesday_wisdomforliving*
*#Becoming_More_Like_Jesus*
*#Generational_Impact*
*#Hello_July* 🤗 ❤ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME TO THE GOSPEL

What's Your Focus?*

As Jesus or As yourself?*